Introducing Mimi Berlin:
Mimi Berlin is an interdisciplinary, creative collective based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Their aim and mission is to inspire each other through fashion, interior, graphic design and art related projects. Also, very important; to share these projects in custom-applied form with their clients.
About Mimi Berlin:
Mimi Berlin was founded, in 2010. by educated fashion-professionals who have been working in the industry for over twenty five years.
They created the most inspirational character they could envision:
This woman, of a certain age, (please contact us to get her full bio) is the benchmark for the collective. Mimi Berlin is used as an adjective to indicate, check and combine visions. Fashion is one of the most important things in life for Mimi Berlin, of course her life is much more complex than that simple word; fashion usually contains: Mimi Berlin incorporates the lightness and depth of fashion into everyday life. She takes interest in all that surrounds her, and is in constant search for means to create the best visual environment possible.
(From left to right Mimi Berlin; Fashion-Fest 2, 2013)
Mimi Berlin’s Blog:
That’s what you see when you visit our site: Mimi Berlin’s Blog, which is all about daily inspiration, about everything nice in life according to Mimi Berlin. Art, illustration, music, movies, general & light entertainment, architecture, news, design, interior, beauty, gossip, history, shopping, traveling and, yes, fashion are some of the featured topics.
Mimi Berlin’s Blog is also created to get acquainted with YOU, our potential client.
See if you like our style and get in contact with us!
The top-menu will lead you to our Portfolio, provides a quick way to get acquainted with the members of the Mimi Berlin Collective, gives easy access to your favorite topics featured on the blog. The menu also provides for some light entertainment:
Our Party Snaps.
Viel Spaß! xoxo Mimi
What We Provide:
You can book us (B2B) for our design and styling know-how on fashion, interior, graphics and photography.
Furthermore, Agent Mimi supports artists, photographers, illustrators, graphic- and web designers, or maybe YOU!
Working the fields of interior; B2B: concept, design, styling, consultancy, copy-writing and presentations.
Focusing on Fashion; B2B; concept, events, consultancy, presentations, photography, design, styling, illustration, artworks/dessins, and copy-writing.
Matters we find interesting to explore in the form of photography and film, essays, image making and/or image collecting.
Department of Special Products; Anything we find inspiring to make and do.
All Unique pieces; movies, statuettes and bijoux.
The Mimi Berlin department Store with a variety of pretty products: Including Friperie Mimi Berlin, for VintageDeluxe finds, and Mimi Merchandise, yes; merchandise! All for sale exclusively at http://www.mimimall.amsterdam
- a-MB-iance, expert on interior design and – styling.
- Appdikted, Mimi Berlin’s in-house graphic designer and King of contemporary pop culture. His visions on life, as we live it today are right on target.
- Mathilde Admiral, the Queen of Fashion Illustration, her eyes are those of a talented and trained fashion illustrator. She works both digitally and by hand. Ms Admiral also is an animal lover who likes to dress up her doggies.
- Pia H., This girl has the natural gift of talent to Illustrate, draw or paint with a highly realistic hand. Her favorite color is Black.
Beja von Bis, vintage and -jewelry connaiseur, also known as The Vintage Snatcher. She writes, with pictures, about vintage shopping and all her other adventures on Mimi Berlin’s Blog. Beja also knows about interior, she is part of the a-MB-iance team; interior at Mimi Berlin.
- Rex Dieter, expert on Flora and Fauna, Fashion, History and Nightlife. He’ll keep us posted on these topics. Rex made the original Friday Night Party Night photo essay.
- Horst Berlin, favorite nephew from der Heimat. He travels the fashion world behind the scenes extensively. This socialité will share his traveling experiences with us in his hotel reviews.
- Rüpert von Rom, writer. This flamboyant aristocrat tells all about everything distinguished, artistic and dapper. You can find his ‘not-to-miss’ tips, monthly, on Mimi Berlin Blog.
- JW Kaldenbach, photographer extra-ordinaire, JW Kaldenbach takes the time to team up with Mimi Berlin for various photography projects. Herr Kaldenbach is an old-school photographer with both analog and digital knowledge.
- Ulrike Träge, schnittmunsterin (tailorin) the best in the field of re-modeling clothing, she’ll bring her sewing machine and knowledge to your studio and do her magic. Making garments from scratch is no problemo for her either! Furthermore; she can help with questions, tips and tricks on pattern making, sewing, handicraft, removing stains etc. also on life in general.
- Freundin T.: designer of miniature objects by trade, she feeds Mimi Berlin with remarkable and inspirational stories.
- Mr and Mrs J.: Global citizens with free spirits, home is wherever they decide to live, in their case it’s everywhere. They report back to Mimi Berlin once in a while with topics they see fit.
- Marlene B, kunstlerin extraordinaire, shares her art with us and is also a top-notch wood expert. She was also half of The Berlin Connection, our former reporters from The Heimat, they migrated to Amsterdam in 2013.
- The Berlin Connection: Leider/Unfortunately this artistic couple has moved to Amsterdam
- Eli Schäfer: A fashion professional, specialized in woven and leather women’s wear. Design, fit, production, you name it she knows it. Like Ulrike Trage she also masters old-school techniques like crochet, frivolité and knitting. Eli ls also a fashion copywriter: fluent in Dutch, English and German with knowledge of technical lingo.
- Hans Peter, creative hobby cook, reporting from the sleepy Italienischer village of Breganze. Hans Peter will share his recipes with us, and give us many useful cooking tips….!
- Tony Brouwer, photographer, he shoots with the eye of a true journalist.