Introducing Mimi Berlin:
Mimi Berlin is an interdisciplinary, creative collective based allover Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Their aim and mission is to inspire each other through art, design and photographic related projects. Also, very important; to share these inspiring projects with you*!
About Mimi Berlin:
Mimi Berlin was founded in 2010, by educated creative-professionals who have been working in the industry for over twenty-five years.
They created the most inspirational character they could envision:
This woman (please contact us for her full bio) is the benchmark for the collective. Mimi Berlin is used as an adjective to indicate, check and combine visions and interests. ‘She’ takes interest in all that surrounds her, and is in constant search for means to create the best visual and most informative environment possible.
Mimi Berlin’s Blog. That’s what you see when you visit our site: it’s all about sharing our daily inspiration: about everything nice in life according to Mimi Berlin. Art, illustration, music, movies, general & light entertainment, architecture, news, design, interior, beauty, gossip, history, shopping, traveling and fashion are some of the featured topics.The top-menu will lead you to our Portfolio, it provides a quick way to get acquainted with the members of the Mimi Berlin Collective. It also gives easy access to your favorite topics featured on the blog. The top-menu also provides for some light entertainment: Our Party Snaps. *Mimi Berlin’s Blog is also created to get acquainted with YOU, our potential (B2B) cliënt. See if you like our style and get in contact with us! Viel Spaß! xoxo Mimi
We Provide Talent You* can book us (B2B) for our design and styling know-how on fashion, interior, graphics and photography.
Working the fields of Interior | Focusing on Fashion | Graphic Design B2B: concept, design, styling, consultancy, copy-writing and presentations, events, photography, design, styling, illustration, artworks/dessins, webdesign……
Matters we find interesting to explore in the form of photography and film, essays, image making and/or image collecting.
MIMIMALL.ME Department of Special Products, Projects and Experiments; Anything we find inspiring to make and do. http://www.mimimall.me (please contact us for exhibitions/meeting points)
MIMIMALL.AMSTERDAM The Mimi Berlin Department Store with a variety of pretty products: Including Friperie Mimi Berlin, for VintageDeluxe finds, and Mimi Merchandise, yes; merchandise! For sale exclusively at http://www.mimimall.amsterdam(From left to right Mimi Berlin; Fashion-Fest 2, 2013)
Who are Mimi Berlin?
- Agent Mimi Provider of Talent. Owner of an extensive, Dutch, network. Supporting and introducing artists, photographers, illustrators, writers, fashion-, graphic-, web designers and beauty experts or maybe YOU!
- a-MB-iance, expert on interior design and – styling.
- Appdikted, Mimi Berlin’s in-house graphic designer and King of contemporary pop culture. His visions on life, as we live it today are right on target.
- Mathilde Admiral, the Queen of Fashion Illustration, her eyes are those of a talented and trained fashion illustrator. She works both digitally and by hand. Ms Admiral also is an animal lover.
- Pia C., This girl has the natural gift of talent to Illustrate, draw or paint in a highly realistic manner. Her favorite color is Black.
Beja von Bis, vintage and -jewelry connaiseur, also known as The Vintage Snatcher. She writes, with pictures, about vintage shopping and all her other adventures on Mimi Berlin’s Blog. Beja also knows about interior, she is part of the a-MB-iance team; interior at Mimi Berlin.
- Rex Dieter, expert on Flora and Fauna, Fashion, History and Nightlife. He’ll keep us posted on these topics. Rex made the original Friday Night Party Night photo essay.
- Horst Berlin, favorite nephew from der Heimat. He travels the fashion world behind the scenes extensively. This socialité will share his traveling experiences with us in his hotel reviews.
- JW Kaldenbach, photographer extra-ordinaire, JW Kaldenbach takes the time to team up with Mimi Berlin for various photography projects. Herr Kaldenbach is an old-school photographer with both analog and digital knowledge.
- Ulrike Träge, schnittmunsterin (tailorin) the best in the field of re-modeling clothing, she’ll bring her sewing machine and knowledge to your studio and do her magic. Making garments from scratch is no problemo for her either! Furthermore; she can help with questions, tips and tricks on pattern making, sewing, handicraft, removing stains etc. also on life in general.
- Freundin T.: designer of miniature objects by trade, she feeds Mimi Berlin with remarkable and inspirational stories.
- Mr and Mrs J.: Global citizens with free spirits, home is wherever they decide to live, in their case it’s everywhere. They report back to Mimi Berlin once in a while with topics they see fit.
- Marlene B, kunstlerin extraordinaire, shares her art with us and is also a top-notch wood expert. She was also half of The Berlin Connection, our former reporters from The Heimat, they migrated to Amsterdam in 2013.
- The Berlin Connection: Leider/Unfortunately this artistic couple has moved to Amsterdam
- Eli Schäfer: A fashion professional, specialized in woven and leather women’s wear. Design, fit, production, you name it she knows it. Like Ulrike Trage she also masters old-school techniques like crochet, frivolité and knitting. Eli ls also a fashion copywriter: fluent in Dutch, English and German with knowledge of technical lingo.
- Hans Peter, creative hobby cook, reporting from the sleepy Italienischer village of Breganze. Hans Peter will share his recipes with us, and give us many useful cooking tips….!
- P. Tronella expert on interior design and it’s history. An avid collector of everything.
Get in CONTACT with Mimi Berlin.